Enzymes are not living microorganisms but are a "living energy" capable of one single action; to break down or digest specific molecules or microorganisms like bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs. Enzymes are a natural part of our world and play an important role in everyday life. Enzymes are catalysts that either start a natural process or accelerate an existing process. Whenever a problem substance, such as bacteria, mold, viruses, and germs, needs to be removed, enzymes are the answer.
An enzyme can complete its reaction without being used up or destroyed leaving the enzyme protein available for yet another reaction. This means that one enzyme molecule can act on many problem molecules. Eventually all the problem molecules are gone and the enzyme stops working. The enzyme, itself, will eventually break down if more problem molecules don't re-appear soon.
Enzymes are very specific in how they perform. Each enzyme can and will break down or synthesize one particular type of compound or problem molecule.
Are Enzymes Safe?
Enzymes are proteins; therefore, they are completely biodegradable. They are not toxic to people, plants, or animals in the environment. They are totally harmless if accidentally ingested.
Why Use Enzymes?
Enzymes can be used to replace harsh applications and chemicals like steam and chemical disinfectants. Enzymes are highly specific which means fewer unwanted side effects and by-products in the cleansing process. Enzymes are very safe and gentle on the surface to which they are applied.
Why is PSF 110 Sport Surface Cleanser the most superior Enzyme Cleanser available?
I. Our PSF 110 blend contains many different types of enzymes. This provides a broader and more complete cleansing solution than other enzyme products.
2. Enzymes in PSF 110 are effective across a wide range of temperatures. Optimum temperature is between 80°F and 120°F. However, PSF 110 can be frozen and maintain the same efficacy when thawed. Best of all, the enzymes are still very effective up to 160°F. PSF 110 can be applied nearly anytime needed.
3. PSF 110 enzymes are plant derived, 100% biodegradable, and contain all natural ingredients. No worries about allergic or chemical reactions or surface runoff.
4. The PSF 110 proprietary manufacturing process results in a more stable multiple enzyme blend with almost an unlimited shelf life. You can be assured that PSF 110 will be of uniform high performance.
5. The technology that makes the enzyme, as well as the final product formulations, is proprietary to PSF 110. The enzymes are manufactured in the U.S. by an ISO 9001:2000 registered facility. PSF 110 will always be of very high quality and consistency for effective application and efficacy.
PSF 110 Highlights:
- Replaces chemical disinfectants.
- Quickly destroys and eliminates infectious bacteria, mold, mildew, viruses, and
- Neutral pH
- No chemicals
- Performs at high temperatures up to 160°F.
- Highly active energized enzyme concentrate specifically formulated for use on
synthetic turf and other sports (indoor and outdoor) high-contact surface areas.
- An all-natural plant based enzyme cleaner that penetrates, dislodges, and
degrades organic dirt and debris.
- A specially formulated blend of enzymes which have only one basic function to
break down and digest all organic contaminants.
- 100% safe and biodegradable.
In conclusion, surfaces have to be clean before they can be sanitized or disinfected. The CDC states sanitizing is ineffective when surfaces are dirty or greasy. In these situations, rather than eliminating the threat, sanitizers will just combine with the gook and create an even bigger, and equally germ-ridden, mess. PSF 110 is your best solution to effectively clean your artificial turf and other sports surfaces.
Specialized spraying equipment.
Biologically cleans the surface without rinsing.
$170 per gallon plus shipping.
One (1) gallon plastic bottles. Up to 4 bottles per case.
$850 per pail plus shipping.
Five (5) gallon pail.
National Toll Free Number 888-593-6013
Copyright © 2018 TurfTecs - All Rights Reserved. Member ASTM
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.