PSF 110 Highlights:
- Replaces chemical disinfectants.
- Quickly destroys and eliminates
infectious bacteria, mold, mildew,
viruses, and germs.
- Neutral pH
- No chemicals
- Performs at high temperatures up to
- Highly active energized enzyme
concentrate specifically formulated
for use on synthetic turf and other
sports (indoor and outdoor) high-
contact surface areas.
- An all-natural plant based enzyme
cleaner that penetrates, dislodges,
and degrades organic dirt and debris.
- A specially formulated blend of
enzymes which have only one basic
function to break down, degrade and
digest all organic contaminants.
- 100% safe and biodegradable.
Turf seaming tape with adhesive pre-applied. Use for repairs or new installations. No glue mess, no wasted material, no time needed to cure before usage, and no special tools needed.
Steps for use:
- Make certain turf backing is CLEAN and COMPLETELY DRY.
- For repairs, make sure infill materials are removed at least a
couple inches from the repair area.
- Cut tape to length with scissors.
- Slide the seaming tape under both sides of seam.
- Remove release tape.
- Firmly step on the repair or roll the new seam.
- New or repaired seam is immediately usable and fully cured in
Grass Panels, the original modular synthetic turf grass system that is ideal for your next sporting or recreational event.
Ideal for all types of indoor and outdoor sports, such as soccer, football, putting, training, bocce ball. and much more.
A user friendly artificial turf infill depth gauge. Unit stands 36" tall so there is no need to stoop, bend, or squat to check infill depth. Digital readout in inches or mm allows for quick and easy depth checks. Can substantially reduce infill depth sampling time.
Infill depths on artificial turf sports fields need to be checked regularly to promote a safe playing surface. A faster and easier to use tool increases the probability that often needed checks will be completed regularly.
Place this 36" tall Infill Depth Gauge on the spot of the artificial turf where you want to check the depth of the infill. Zero the digital readout. Push the top of the handle into the turf until you touch the backing. Record the infill depth.
Home Office: 5919 Township Road 110 McComb, Ohio 45858
National Toll Free Number 888-593-6013
Member Sports Turf Managers Association (STMA)
Member Synthetic Turf Council (STC)
Member American Society for Testing Methods (ASTM)
Copyright © 2018 TurfTecs - All Rights Reserved.
Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.
Be a service partner. Contact us at 888-593-6013.